Friday, April 25, 2008

Wrinkled Oranges, etc. and an Introduction to the Personal Essay

I'm giving a talk on the essay this Saturday at USJR.

Wrinkled oranges, theme books, and the name of a beautiful girl

(An Introduction to the Personal Essay)



It's at 10-11 am. Saturday. At the Norberto Quisumbing Hall, in USJR.

It's an event sponsored and organized by FORWARD publication, and it's specifically for the USJR student body. I asked the organizers though if it was ok if a few people could sit in (meaning you! hehe). And they agreed, for a limited number.

I need you to email me by Friday afternoon (this afternoon!), if you're interested in attending the lecture. So we can coordinate transpo, meeting place, and you can come with me to USJR. Please email me asap.

Given the private nature of this lecture, please EMAIL me asap if interested. They might not allow you in if you decide to make an appearance lang on Saturday. I check my email at 4 pm this afternoon.

If you just read this post and it's past 4 pm, text me. :-)

Enjoy enjoy the weekend!


larry

1 comment:

^^kafkaesque_ said...

too bad, can't attend the seminar. im here in davao. wish i were there... anyhow... im also enjoying here guys ^^ take loads of care