Friday, April 25, 2008

Haru ^^

It's me Christian. from now on, i'd be using the pseudonym, Kafkaesque (coined from Franz Kafka, meaning, existential decadence). I just love franz kafka, you know. if you're familiar with the Metamorphosis, you know what i'm talking about. Really, today is Friday! huhuhu. been used to report in the office only in the morning knowing that for two weeks, MWF are workshop days. Yesterday, i just kept writing... i had to admit, i've not been soo faithful to write the morning pages. my bad. but anyhow, im really thankful for the wonderful and creative experience. now that the workshop is over, something just urged me to continue the morning pages. how inscrutable.

To Larry: I searched through the internet your winning piece in the 2006 Palanca Awards. And my, sir larry, that poem entitled Garden really struck me! Highest Hiding Place is such a magnificent oeuvre!

To ivie: Girl... you're most welcome (referring to your reply in kenneth's blog). English Literary History is highly interesting. Doncha worry, once we lay out the blue prints for the literary club, i'll orient you more with that. it's just one scaffold of the whole structure in Literary Scholarship. It's such a tedious thing to grasp its history but i'll make it terse for you and the rest, I hope we can meet next week. hmmm, im still dubios if i'd be avaible on Tuesday. i'll just keep in touch.

Guys, long before, I have this grand idea of creating a literary club (for the aspiring youth and young professionals into literary arts, or say a reading-writing club). and since our workshop has just concluded, i thought of fishing for some prospects. but really, im inviting all of you to work with me hand-in-hand in this pursuit. i pretty much believe that through this, we become good writers of our own, bringing out our voice and calibre of writing experience. Now that we learned so much from Larry's workshop, its high time to put this really into practice. As benjamin franklin one said, "Tell me and i forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn".... so, let's continue learning from our experiences (reading and writing experiences) and hone this God-given talent of ours. I tell you this would be a very intellectual and productive activity. Just think of it as a pastime act. It's always great to have someone to share with your thoughts and words especially if you're on the same boat. If i may quote from januar yap also, we are a burgeoning literary flair... so let's keep burning! i've disclosed this to a few team mates of ours. in case you're interested, you may contact me at 09153570512. really, i owe this to Sir Larry and to all of you. you inspire me so much guys! Hope we'll bring out the best to each and everyone of us. I love you all. Miss you loads..

No comments: