Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ay! 'En Hello every one

Si je ni!

I have a new email: the.kuan@yahoo.com
-Just an update

I'm wondering if any of you is going to another workshop this coming month.
Any other events?
For me I will conduct a workshop of me' own its called LEARN-IT-YOURSELF. In the coming months I would read lots n' lots of books of geography, mythology, and economy, 3 basics on creating a world of your own. I need help on where I could find the resources and books. All I have are the D n'D Dungeon Master's Guide and the Simmillarion by Tolkien.

1 comment:

blogging mistress on a rest said...

je, i'm with you on that learn it yourself program. actually, i've been on it since college. don't focus on geography, economy, and myth lang! matud pa ni penman, read everything, even if it does not cater to your taste.

goodluck! hope we see your sci fi stories out soon. (tho honestly, im not a fan of sci fi)