Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just like that

And suddenly we already have a blog!

HI everyone! Thanks kenneth!

O start posting your revised poems! (Kung dili mo, ako'y mu-post karon!hehe)
And your chapters from your future Gorordo novel. :-)

This saturday, I'm giving a short talk on my love affair with the essay (10-11 am, USJ-R , more details later)
Email me if interested, so I can tell the organizers to prepare the red carpet for you.

and I'd have to agree: I fart, therefore I am.
and ivi: Didn't think Maya Azucena TOTALLY changed all our ideas of what it mean to have a VOICE? :-)

-- larry

1 comment:

blogging mistress on a rest said...

sir, she exemplified it. when i met her after the show, i told her she's the funkiest and most soulful woman i've ever seen working up any stage.

hers was one of those rare performances by some unknown nga nalingaw ang hard-to-please cebu crowd. i also told her that!