Friday, May 2, 2008

>Insert random reply here<

T.y. Dan sakto kau imong mga advice.

For the past week I've been doing just that.
Yes, I do get inspiration from video games.
In fact the reason i began reading fantasy was because of Icewind Dale the game
It had a nice story and artwork done by John Avon <>

I am currently rereading Dungeon and Dragon's manuals.
It may give some ideas how to create my own fantasy world.
I already know how to play the game.
And I need other players to join me.

Do any of you know any D n' D players?
D n' D might help me practice my story telling.
I used to play D n'D Skirmishes.
I have pieces to use with.

Please post if there is any D n'd players out there, or any one who wants to play the game.
I know how play wizard and speak Elvish, Draconian and Common.


Ow. by the way... Iron man was awesome!

1 comment:

J.M. Kuan said...

my cell no.
09053429614

-txt lang
you guys, cell no.?